Flagship Wealth is designed to accomplish the financial and investment goals of individuals and families. The service combines our leading financial planning and investment management processes to build a goals-based plan and a personalized investment portfolio to achieve your personal objectives.
How Are You Addressing the Wealth Management Challenge?
Evolving Needs & Priorities
Your needs, priorities, and objectives are not static - they evolve acrosss life stages.
Personal & Family Goals
Setting clear goals for you and your family's future is the first step in developing a comprehensive plan.
Investment strategies come in various shapes and sizes, and must fit your needs and objectives. Implementing the right investment strategy to accomplish your goals is critical to ensuring that cash flow and lifestyle objectives are met.
Impact of Taxes & Expenses
Personal taxes, investment expenses, and taxes related to investments materially impact realized returns. Properly addressing taxes and expenses and incorporating a comprehensive strategy can mitigate their impact.
Staying on Track
Accomplishing objectives is not a singular act or definitive end point. New objectives are always in evolution, and guidance should be adapted and recalibrated as goals and priorities change.
How We Work With You
- Projection of cash flow, expenese, and income needs
- Early retirement evaluation
- Deferred compensation
- Medicare and Social Security
Strategic Tax Planning
- Tax reduction strategies
- Tax-advantaged accounts
- Investment account location
- Tax-loss harvesting
- Roth IRA conversion
- Intra-family transfers
- Gift tax evaluation
Risk Management & Insurance Strategies
- Life insurance
- Property and casualty
- Long-term care planning
- Disability coverage
- Health insurance
- Value of estate
- Wills, trusts, and financial powers of attorney
- Coordinated beneficiary designations
- Tax-saving strategies
Education & Family Planning
- 529 plans
- Saving and budgeting analysis
- Student loan analysis
- Appreciated individual assets
- Donor advised funds
- Scholarship funds
- Charitable lead trusts
- Qualified charitable distributions
How We Work With You
- Develop long-term expectations for key asset classes
- Incorporate expectations to model strategic asset allocation
- Adjust asset allocation to targeted risk objectives
- Quantify and analyze key drivers of asset class returns
- Develop dynamic view on capital markets and economic cycles
- Employ data-driven risk management framework to respond to key economic cycle changes
- Access to and evaluation of investment strategy universe
- Analysis of market efficiency for attractive market dynamics
- Qualitative and quantitative manager due diligence
- Investment manager analysis and selection
- Portfolio management and rebalancing
- Performance monitoring and review